About The Artist
The Set List
-The Crew at Walmart Soundcheck
On Traveling Together:
Kris: “It’s been a lot of fun. We’ve had a lot of fun meeting the fans and joking around. We’ve had an awesome time this whole tour!”
Allison: “I think that I speak for all of us when I say that our hometowns are probably our favorite shows. For me it was L.A!”
Adam: “I’ve lived in Los Angeles for the past eight years, so that was probably my favorite show. I had a lot of friends and family in the audience. In San Diego, where I grew up, I had people come out of the woodwork from high school, and old neighbors. It was kind of like a reunion!”
On The Boys' Bus:
Adam: “’The Boys' Bus’ is eleven people on a small tour bus. We were kind of thrown together… and we’ve had a blast. It’s been very silly, very brotherly. We make a lot of noise and make fun of each other alot! At first it was a little bit of an adjustment... but I think that things like that are really good for you.”
Allison On Her Album:
“Working on the album while on tour is really hard. We do as much as we can. We don’t have a name for the album yet. It’ll definitely have that rock vibe… but it’ll be a little bit upbeat as well!”
Kris On His Album:
“We do not have a title yet. I would say that the sound is probably going to be pop, rock... a little more organic. My favorite part is writing. I worked with Joe King from The Fray; I worked with Matt Kearney, and I worked with Dan Wilson from Semisonic, who is a really cool guy.”
Adam On His Album:
“My album is currently untitled as well. We shot the cover art... that’s a step in the right direction! The album is gonna be exciting; it’s gonna have elements of rock, electronica, and funk, but it’s all going to be put together with a pop gloss over the whole thing. It’ll be very catchy, upbeat, stuff that you want to dance to. The whole thing does have a lot of theatricality to it. It'll be like a sonic dress-up party!”
On Saying Goodbye:
Kris: “We’ve almost spent a year together. It’s been kind of like a family, but I think that all of us are ready to do our own thing too.”
• They’re all under 30! Adam Lambert (born January 29, 1982) is an Aquarius. Allison Iraheta (born April 27, 1992) is a Taurus. And winner Kris Allen (born June 21, 1985) is a Gemini.
• They’re all releasing solo albums. Never has there been such a rush to deliver the winning top three’s albums. Kris, Allison, and Adam each made records during this past summer's sold-out Idol tour.
• They’re great friends! Despite internet speculation of feuds and fights, the three openly admit that they’re buddies. Says Kris: “It’s been kind of like a family.”
• Allison has beaten everyone to the chase with the release of her first single: ‘Friday I’ll Be Over U.’
• Their new albums are among the most highly-anticipated records of the Fall. Find them online and in Walmart stores nationwide!